Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Arm

well, it's more like my wrist. but yeah I hurt it yesterday when I was playing with my little brother. we were on this old mattress we have in this room. and it was up against the wall and since we haven't finished the ceiling in that room yet I put two blankets through the wood in the ceiling and tied it, one was really strong, and one was smaller and had Thomas the tank engine on it lol.

so yeah we were pretending we were climbing at mountain and my little brother was hanging from one, and I was sitting on mine. then, I fell all the way down and landed on my wrist. yeah and I think I was in shock so I didn't feel it hurt, but I was so in shock and I think hurting that I couldn't cry. not like I would....lol. then I had to sit down for a while. and then I was gonna play again. but it never stopped hurting. yeah of course I told my mom lol.


today it doesn't ache anymore. just sore and I can twist my wrist like what you would do when you open a doorknob.


sooo yeah thats what I've been up to! lol not too pleasant.


~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute