Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hi

I haven't been doing anything lately, except Ice Skating with Nicole one time, I can't wait until summer! I'm seriously a summer girl, lol it's weird because I was born in the winter but I love summer. winter is O.K. and really pretty when it first snows and there's no mud on the snow. but when you can't play in it, it makes me wish it was summer, I loveee wearing summer clothes and going to the beach and the lake and just being outside, I might have told you before, that we have a tire swing that I like to be on, last summer I was almost on it everyday.

aahhh summer......boohoo now I'm sad.....lol


~Hannah~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well spring is coming soon

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute