Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What if?

I was thinking in the car, like I usually do lol (its my quite thinking time lol)

and what if I never grew up were I did? what if my dad convinced my mom to go somewhere ELSE!
I would have never went to the playground one day, and would have never met Nicole! I would never have went to the fairs that are were I live. and never had sunshine gardens or Charlie the tree! (sunshine gardens is a lil place that me, Sarah, and Penny cleaned up. then Nicole came over and we decorated the furniture and Charlie the Tree is a Tree I named that covers sunshine gardens)


so I'm reallyyy glad I grew up were I did! =D



~Hannah~ (the girl who names tree's lol)

2 comments:

EMiLiCiOUS said...

I think about that too, except, I know that things happen for a reason. If you were born in let's say Mississippi you might be living in an apartment writing Country songs and hanging out with your best friend Maysie. Who knows! It's the way the universe is. :)

Anonymous said...

wow thats deep i wouldve never thouhgt about growing up anywhere else

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute