Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stuffs

Well howdy there! lol

today I played with Nicole! =D
but it's strange since I'm 13 now and Nicole is still 12......and sometimes she acts older than me (sometimes) lol it's like, if your mom acted like a 3 year old and you acted like a mother.......creepy lol.

yeahh sometimes I think creepy thoughts like that lol, like, what it would be like if you could jump reallyyyyy high, like higher than your house. or if you could fly, or breath underwater....some things that I'll never get to do lol


~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute