Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hi!

Hey Look I got really cool Smiley's! =D
I think that Haylie has them too, and Sarah just got them!

here's some summer ones!

SummerDivingDivingJuneJulyKite FlyingSunset

Boiling Hot
BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER!!

Scuba DivingHot Air BalloonWater Skier

lol this is what I'll be like this summer:
Sunny


Sprinklerrunnin through the sprinkler! Sprinkler

Sweatyrather be really hot then really cold! lol

Tropical IslandTROPICALNESS!


~Hannah~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you get the cool mouse thingy??? this blog rox and the smileys are cute:)

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute