Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Okay ouuuucchhhhh!

lol no I didn't fall down the stairs again. but I hit my forehead on my knee! OUCH! lol
it got a little red but I think it's normal......dare I look in the mirror? lol

well yeah I'm going to a family get-together soon, it's my dad's family, and they're 90% Humor and 10% somethin else lol.

we'll be going shopping and stuff, I'm not as excited as I would be if I was going on vacation and like if it was only 3 days left. but hopefully I'll have a lot of fun!



well cya!


~Hannah~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky my dad's family is here too

Natalie said...

Thanks for the blog comment! :)

Anonymous said...

ya

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute