Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Birthday

hey! it's my thirteenth birthday in January! my profile says I'm 13 but really I'm turning thirteen in January, it's not like I'm excited like Sarah was when she turned thirteen....I mean you turn...teenager when your 13 (well no duh!) but the up side is I'll have a big birthday since it's my 13th! yay!! I still act like a 12 year old, but Nicole goes to dances!! and she's the same age as me!! she says she just goes to dance and eat food....with her friend...thats a girl (and I'm glad too!!!) I went to a dance one time with Nicole, we were 11, and we acted like we were kittens getting thrown into a dog pound! it was my first....and my last! I said it was the darkest day of my life, and it kind of still is, Nicole is used to stuff like that since she gets it from school, cause some of her friends....ya know....like.....apposite of girl...which I think is down right disturbing so yeah she's used to it, I think she was just acting like it was scary, and your probably thinking "hey, if it was so scary why didn't you leave right away?" well Nicole's mom paid for us to come in, so Nicole and I didn't want her to think she wasted her money, we didn't really want to go to the dance, there were other things there too, but they were closed! it was a halloween dance and it was storming outside perfect for the worst day of your life isn't it?!

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute