Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hannah here!

hey! Hannah here! I made this blog to just say anything, and prove that home schoolers are cool and not dumb hill billy's, we are all different....and there might be a computer freak home schooler out there somewhere, but I'm not that person! a lot of home schoolers are nice (well me and my mom's group that is) like my friend Sarah, shes one year older than me, and she's not ugly or over weight....or a hill billy! yayy!! lol, my best friend goes to school, she is a little different then when she was 3 when we met, new haircut new style and everything, she has a lot of friends at school and the popular girls want her in their group! she said she would never (but I bet secretly she's happy that people like the populars like her, she's been through a lot) her name is Nicole, and even if she's this big hit at school she acts totally different when she's with me, we have so much fun and play Bratz! call us crazy! and well, she gets to act like a kid again when we're together, which is great!

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute