Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, October 14, 2007

somethin else

for some strange reason, when I think of home schooler, I think of a freak in stretch pants with zits are over her face and plays computer all day, but I'M not a dork!....or am I? I DO go on the computer, but I loveee the outdoors! just ask Haley! (she's a friend of mine but two years younger than me) she's totally in love with the indoors but hey! everyone is different right?

is a person cool if they have lots of friends who go to school? lol I'd be cool then because pretty much ALL my friends go to school, expect for three, Sarah and her little sister Penny and Riannah, Riannah is sort of a friend, we haven't seen each other for a while once then when I DID see her she was sort of mean, and a HAZARD!! one time we went to visit my grandmother out of state and me and her went down to the beach alone, and then when we were in the water she went underwater and said "common! go underwater!!" and I said no no! because I can't open my eyes underwater, and she tried pushing my head underwater!!! I didn't let her know, but inside....I WAS REALLY MAD!! I told her once when me and Nicole came to the beach we threw wet sand at eachother, and so Riannah threw dry sand at me!! boy there is sure a difference between wet and dry sand!! OMG! I wrote A LOT! so bye!

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute