Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, October 15, 2007

More Friends

ok now I'll do the rest:

Haley, can be kind of mean sometimes but at others good, she's an inside queen loves the indoors, while I love the outdoors, one of her best qualities is that she's younger than me, which makes it fun since I can be a kid (although she acts like my age sometimes lol she's "mature" for her age)

Penny, younger sister of Sarah, I liked it when we all hanged out, and sometimes with my older brother because he would make it fun, she's....hate to say it....but kind of nicer then Sarah, it's nice to talk to her on the phone.



and that's all my friends!

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute