Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hannah-banana here!

(to all the home schoolers) hey have you ever had this kind of conversation with a school kid while your doing a school activitie?


school kid: what school do you go to?
Me: oh I home school
school kid: oh...............................
(and then theres silence)

well this happens to me A LOT because I do a lot of school activities with Nicole, like clay making. it's like guaranteed to happen! hellooooo school kids its not like I'm from a different planet!

4 comments:

Aubrey Moon and Janice Clayton said...

Hey Hannah thanks for the comment about our blog we really appriciate it! Tell everyone you know to visit our sight because we want as many people as we can to comment and stuff! YEAH!!!!! By the way I agree home schoolers are not all dumb hill billy's but school school is soooooo awsome....except for the learning part but whatever.......you get to be with all your friends and stuff...did you ever go to public or private school????????

*Aubrey*

Hannah said...

nope never went to school before, my mom did, so shes a good teacher

Hannah said...

so did my dad

Hannah said...

and thanks about saying we're not hill billys!! lol!!

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute