Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Friends

My friends are all different, so we'll start with...

Nicole, me and her constantly laugh about....well anything! she might start laughing about something funny I did, and I start laughing because of the way she' laughing! or if we're playing Bratz and one of the Bratz fall down and hit their head and we start cracking up! so much that we cry or can't breath! we're hazardous!...but not in the Riannah way...

Riannah, a real pain in the butt sometimes, she says um...you know crab....but with a p at the end, yes my family says it, but I just don't like the word, so I don't say it!

Sarah, hates it when Penny is around us, sometimes she gets really mad at me because I'm around her, it started out my brother was friends with Sarah and me and Penny made fun of them, me and Penny had a lot of fun (even though she's the same age as Haley..younger than me) and then Sarah stopped being mean to me and stoop up for me! and so me and Penny and Sarah were friends!


I'll do others later bye!!

2 comments:

Yukino said...

^^ hey hannah. thanks for the sweet comment!
ur blog is sooo cute! nice playlist, btw. =D u added one of my fave songs on ur playlist too! Life is Like a Boat.

^^ ur profile pic is kawaii(cuuuute!)

ur blog is cool!

Hannah said...

thanks! yeah Me and Nicole were searching through blogs and we fond one that had that song, its pretty cool =)

thanks for leaving a comment!

ugh my brother is meowing like my kitty rose! lol I gotta yell at him to stop

bye!

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute