Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gross................


I hear it from Nicole and I hear it from Haley that..........you know that guy's like.................t....h.em............and since kindergarten!! we are living in a disgusting world! lol I'm glad I don't go to school!!! Nicole is the only one in her school...I think....that isn't a sicko lol and in Haley's school I think she has friend's who aren't sicko's too, I'm just glad I don't have to deal with it.......not like I'd have to cause nobody would ahem.....you know.....lik........me......yeah sometime's my slight uglyness comes in handy! lol

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute