Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Webkinz

yes I play with em! and so does Nicole! (sorry to drag you down with me teehee!) although she doesn't play as much as I do, on the newspaper there's this "contact us" page and you can give suggestions and stuff here are some things that I would suggest for a better webkinz world

1. open the darn kinzchat plus in the clubhouse!!!

2. carnival theme (room) with a cotton candy stand and a ferris wheel bed and stuffs

3. a adorable bluebird Webkinz

4. "Fun Locations" have it part of the clubhouse, when you click on the "Globe" button and then it shows you the country's such as china paris and france then you click it and it brings you to that state where you can chat with friends

4 comments:

Drama Girl said...

Ello! Do you feel better? (this is nicole)

Hannah said...

no =(
I'd rather have a soar throat for 2 weeks then have this! waaaa!!

Hannah said...

"sniffles" did you play my game? find Mr. chocolate Yumyums? did ya like?

Drama Girl said...

Noooowa! lol okay,fine I will...wigaaa

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute