Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sarah..sometimes good...sometimes bad

me and Sarah and Penny are in this swim and we go once a week, a lot of people come, Me Sarah and Penny and Riannah went about a couple of years all together it was sooo much fun! then Riannah didn't do it anymore, so it was just Me Sarah and Penny, but still even MORE fun! and then one year...one terrible year...or I think it was about 6 months, Lia Sarah's best friend came, and then no more happiness, Sarah wouldn't stop hanging out with her! it's like I wasn't there! Riannah and her best friend Nora asked if I could swim with them because Sarah was leaving me out so much, but I said no, and continued to try to get included, then out of no where Sarah and Lia started none stop talking to me and saying "over here come over here lets play a game! common!" I know some how someone told them to play with me although I felt like a 3 year old, then, this year, Sarah met two more friends they look stuck up, and so Sarah none stop talked to them, now leaving Lia AND me out, I talked to her about that time she was leaving me out, and she's doing it AGAIN! rrrrr!

1 comments:

Aubrey Moon and Janice Clayton said...

hey u know this is how u spell!!! not none, but non, non-stop talking!!!!

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute