Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, November 5, 2007

Still not Sick

I'm gonna make it! I'm gonna make it! lol
Nicole is not going to sing in her Play after all, I mean she is but not alone, she told the teacher she didn't want to, I don't blame her.
it's weird because every time I drop her off at play practice after days when we play together ("hang out" as the school kids and teens say it lol) and when she goes in, I have an urge to go in with her, like its calling for me! lol...but that would be weird cause nobody knows me except the teacher its like

"Hiii I'm Hannahhhh You don't know me but I'm in the play nowwww"
"no your not!"
"yesssss I ammmmm"

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute