Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, November 5, 2007

Sarah's Parta!

Sarah's Birthday Party is coming up! first a party, then a sleepover! woohoo!!
Sarah has been dieing for me to meet one of her friends....and its a boy, she wants me to meet him so badly because she's good friends with him and me and Sarah are good friends, but still.....its a boy....I have all girl friends and the only boys I know are my family and friend's little brothers and dad's, so...well I don't know how to act around them really, but after I meet him then I can enjoy the party, and then the sleepover!!! yay!

2 comments:

Kelly Cummin said...

you should act calm. And polite. Try not to talk to him that much. You could say "Hi. How how are you?" or something and then walk off and talk to her other girl friends.

Hope this advice helps.
-Kelly

Hannah said...

thanks but I didn't really need advise I had my plain and everything set up lol

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute