Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nutcracker


I used to do the Nutcracker ballet since I was I think 5, I used to fall asleep on the way there lol, the only Part I liked was the feeling when you had to go up on stage and dance, then Olivia (my former friend) joined then a couple years later we agreed to do gymnastics instead, Olivia was really really good at it, so she left me to go to level 2 while I was stuck alone at level 1, after a year my mom switched me to a different day, and I suddenly didn't like it, I was all alone so I quit...sad ant it? lol I think it's sad because I love the bars where you have to flip around and stuff but I'm wayyyy too tall to do gymnastics now, well sometime me and Nicole are going to see the nutcracker! it's been a long time since I was there! lol I'm used to acting so seeing people who don't talk and just waddle around dancin will be funnnnyyyyy teehee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like gymnastics. It's so fun! I can do a cartwheel, round-off, backbend, frontwalkover and almost a backwalkover! exciting!

ur friend

~ haley

Hannah said...

yes thanks for rubbing it in lol....and who says your haley? lol you could be sarah or penny or somebody different..

Anonymous said...

What the heck you DEMENTED PERSON! I am HALEY! DO I NEED TO TELL yOu N I-M You DEMENTED!

~HALEY!

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute