Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, February 4, 2008

Friends Liking each other or hating each other?

what would you rather have? your Friends despise each other? or your Friends really enjoy each other?

well, I'd rather have Friends liking each other. because then I can have Birthday Party's and all my friends can come and look forward to seeing each other. but hey, anyone wouldn't help being jealous (and I mean anyone if there were in the same place as me.) of their Friends liking each other too much. I guess you just gotta hit your head and tell yourself to shut up and think about something else lol.



~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute