Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh!

here's a story I did a while ago. here it is:

Hi! It’s my first time writing in you! Ya see I used to have a “write in” journal, but my little sister kept readin it so I had to switch, ok so first I Have to tell you about Lea, my BFF, she is so AWESOME! and she’s always there for me and Keeps Secrets soooo good! She moved to Canada though I still wish she didn’t move, we had so many good memories in Florida (where I Live) like we both got our ears pierced together, and we got them at the Same Time! and the same day we got BFF necklaces because tomorrow she was moving……it was like a goodbye party……waaa!! *sniff* so that’s Lea……my Birthday is coming up………the only thing I want for my birthday is to see Lea……I don’t care if it was for a day or a week, every minute would count! Well I gotta Go

One week until my b-day!! Hurray!! I don’t have any party stuff except the invites sent; I don’t even know where to have my party! Well I hope all goes well………

Three more days until my B-day!!!

Two more days until my B to the D to the A to the Y!

TOMORROW’S MY B-DAY!! I’m panicking! I still don’t have anything ready! My mom and dad aren’t even doing anything! WHAT KIND OF PARENT’S ARE THEY??!!!

WHAT?!?!?!? a stupid mystery trip??!! Ok here’s what happened:

Me: mom!! My Birthday is tomorrow!! Why don’t you have anything prepared??!!

Mom: calm down hun! Your sis-I mean I don’t know what I’m saying………

Dad: we’re giving you a mystery trip!

Me: a WHAT?!?!? That’s ALL for my BIRTHDAY?!?!?!?

Dad: trust us you’ll like it!

Mom: so you can calm down and eat your breakfast

Me: uuuuuuhhhhhhh!!

This is my 13th birthday! I would want something better than a stinkin mystery trip! I wish Lea was here…………

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute