Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Notin

GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY?!?!?!?!?!?!..................................................I did nothing! lol

just went uptown with my mom, I've been taking Ice Skating Lessons. I have to know this snow plow stop before I get to level 2. I would rather be the first one to leave and have to be around people I don't know then be the last to leave level 1 and stuck around "Munchkins" as our teacher says lol.



~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute