Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

More of da story

by the way, even though it might sound like it, this story is not about ANY of my Friends. it's just fun to write!

Mia’s mom came down the stairs just as Olivia and Mia were going upstairs. Mia’s mom had a weird expression on her face. Olivia started to feel really uncomfortable. Then Mia’s mom said “oh! Very cute outfit Olivia!” and Olivia smiled and said “oh thank you” and Olivia and Mia went upstairs. Olivia flopped herself on Mia’s neat bed, just as she always did. Mia smiled, “well it’s good she still has some old habits” Mia thought. Olivia then put one hand on Mia’s bed and the other hand holding up Olivia’s head. There was an awkward silence. Mia and Olivia never had these; they always got up and started doing their wiggly dance. Mia thought, if she started, Olivia would join in. so Mia got up and started wiggling around. Then Olivia said “WHAT are you doing?! Stop before somebody out the window see’s you! Your such a nerd like Tracy says!” snapped Olivia. Mia sat down, she felt like crying and pushing Olivia out the window. But instead, she and Olivia just sat there with more awkward silence. Olivia looked pleased when Mia sat back down. “Much better” she said. “Hey did you check my awesome blog? I took a picture of me and Tracy and edited it to make it SO cool!” said Olivia as she nudged Mia away to get to Mia’s computer. The chair was on wheels and Mia rolled away and hit RIGHT into the wall! “OW!” said Mia, hoping Olivia would notice and say SOMETHING, just ANYTHING. But instead Olivia was just looking at her wonderful picture. “yeah so here it is. Awesome isn’t it?” said Olivia. Mia pushed her chair back over to the computer and saw a picture of Tracy and Olivia wearing makeup and looks like Olivia edited it so it said “BFF’s!” then had lil flying frogs all over the picture. “Hey…the flying frog idea was mine and Olivia’s…” Mia thought as she stared at the picture in sorrow. “Yeah and ALL my Friends wear makeup! It’s so cool so my mom and me got some for me. I’m going to wear it for now on.” Said Olivia walking back to Mia’s bed. “ALL her Friends?! I’m one of her Friends! I don’t DO that!” Mia thought. Mia got really mad and blurted out “YOU KNOW WHAT OLIVIA?!?!” said Mia. Then Mia’s mom came in “we’re leaving now” said Mia’s mom and then went back downstairs. “Mia what’s the matter? Why did you just yell at me? That’s sooooo uncool!” said Olivia as the both got up. “Never mind” said Mia as she rushed out of her room.

~Hannah~
P.s. leave a comment and tell me:
what do you think will happen between Olivia and Mia? will they not be Friend's anymore?
or work this out?

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute