Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, February 18, 2008

VERY Aware.

I got new clothes a couple of days ago with my mom, it does make me look skinner I guess, but I'm VERY Aware to NEVER change my personality. changing your personality is changing the uniqueness of yourself am I right?

Sarah will keep me on ground. she says stuff about my clothes, but she says she likes them. but she says "they make you look teen-ish" and "your acting more mature" that's THE LAST thing I want!

I hope Haley and Nicole don't think I took their advice and got tighter clothes...cuz I didn't. I just thought the clothes looked pretty. I'm also wearing necklaces which Sarah Also noticed....

it makes me sick thinking of me changing. and I wanna REALLY assure Sarah that I'll never change.....cause I kinda know how it feels when people change (for the better?)

well anyways, MARK MY WORDS, FOREVER JUST PLAIN WRONG GOFFY-NESS AND ME-NESS!

~Hannah~
p.s. FOREVER!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, sometimes people change for a reason, sometimes it's good, If you just buy a few better new clothes, so what! Your still gonna be you, and anyway, SARAH is just to immature to understand that when you change it's not changing your personality, just trying different clothing, and SARAH isn't as an angel as you put her as, in fact me and nicole agree she is a DEVIL.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, well i'm sorry, just stop getting up in my business about it. I'm a kid, i make MISTAKES.

Hannah said...

it's not your business, it's mine. it's my friend. I know you hate her (and I hate that you hate her) but your smart, you could tell I'd be mad.

I was saying sarah was HELPING me stay on ground, not MAKING me.

but anyways I'm not mad anymore, half the reason I logged off IM was that Nicole was over...and that I was a little mad.

but not anymore! =)

Anonymous said...

OMG! U didn't even ell me she was over!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And ANYWAY, whats so bad about being mature, being teenish and whats wrong with liking tight clothes because they flatter you and make you look good. WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT THEM!?

Anonymous said...

And yes, I knew you'd be mad, but, I HATE keeping things bottled up, I hate lying about them because I KNOW they're true, I can't keep my emotions bottled up all over the place, it's healthy to get mad and throw them out.

Hannah said...

yes and people probaly hate it lol jk.

well for YOU there's nothing wrong with it, but in my opinion, I don't like looking...like a stick I guess lol. and it's uncomfortable!

we have our own styles, and our own tastes =)

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute