Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Friday, February 1, 2008

more story

lol here's more:

Mia woke up to a sunny day, but Mia didn’t feel very *sunny* she was thinking about Olivia. she forced herself out of bed and went downstairs. Her mom was (yet again) making a big breakfast. “Sunny on a Saturday! How nice!” said Mia’s mom. “it’s Saturday?” said Mia. She had totally forgotten it was Saturday. “yup, do you want to do something? Something outside in the sun? maybe go to the lake?” said Mia’s Mom. Mia thought about it and thought it wasn’t a bad idea. But she wanted Olivia to come. Last time Mia saw Olivia it left a bad feeling Mia had towards Olivia. “so can Olivia come?” said Mia heading towards the stairs to get ready. “Sure! I don’t see why not!” said Mia’s mom. Mia was getting a little annoyed with the artificial way her mom talked, but first she wanted to clean up the mess with Olivia. After an hour Olivia was knocking on the front door. “HI! Olivi-what’s with the outfit?” said Mia. “Oh! My mom and me went shopping! It’s where ALL my Friends get their clothes!” said Olivia. “all her Friends? Does she mean those mean populars?” Mia thought. “oh uh…cool…come in” said Mia as they both walked in.

~Hannah~

2 comments:

Heather and Emma said...

Is the outfit thing based on me? lol

-Emmy! i <3 u JJ..or do I? lol! c u l8erz

Hannah said...

*cough cough* your doing a blog together? and it's on INVITE? your saying *things* about me I just know it...what other reason would it be on invite? it's fine that your doing a blog and some of my friends are getting along instead of hating each other! lol but it's another thing for it to be on invite...well all well! I don't really care that much anyway..

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute