Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Me and Stairs

Me + Stairs = OUCH!

I keep tripping on my stairs!! today was the biggest slip yet! I was bringing the phone to my mom. and I tripped and went down about 4 stairs or 5 or 6 lol. I hurt right below my nee, the left side of my right foot. and my right pointing finger, lol right now I'm using my middle finger to write cause my pointing finger hurts. but it's not anything serious I'm starting to feel better already.


I'M TELLING YOU MY STAIRS HATE ME!



~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute