Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rest of the Story

the rest of the Mia story is long lol. tell me if it got interesting!

Lilly and Mia went over to where Mia’s mom was. “Lilly! Long time no see!” said Mia’s Mom. “Right back at cha!” said Lilly. (Lilly had a strange bond with Mia’s mom; it was like Lilly’s Second Mother) “Is your mom around?” said Mia’s mom. “No, my Grandmother is though. I come visit her every couple of months” said Lilly. “Oh okay, tell your mom I said Hi” said Mia’s Mom. “K” said Lilly. After Lilly and Mia went swimming it was sunset and time to go. Lilly and Mia exchanged E-mail addresses and phone numbers. Mia then had to go over and tell Olivia they were leaving. Mia’s heart started to pump. She was scared to death to go over to Olivia. as she walked up she got a little dizzy. “Who are YOU?” said one of Olivia’s Friends. “Some geek that washed up from the lake?” said another one of Olivia’s Friends. Everyone laughed. Mia got madder “she didn’t stand up for me again!” Mia thought. Then she said really fast “Olivia, my mom is already packed up lets go” said Mia walking towards the car and hoping Olivia is following. “Oh My Gosh! You KNOW her??” said one of Olivia’s Friends. “NO! No I don’t! She’s just uh……my sister……” said Olivia and got up and walked away. The car ride home was quite too. Mia got even madder. That was it! She was going to bring Olivia to Mia’s Room and tell her everything! Olivia got out and followed Mia to Mia’s Room. Mia shut the door and was about to talk when Olivia said “don’t come up to me again in front of those girls! I was sooo EMBARRASED!” “WELL YOU KNOW WHAT OLIVIA?” said Mia. “Hellooo why are you yelling at me?” said Olivia. “Because……because……you NEVER stand up for me!” Mia blurted. “Like at lunch Tracy kept picking on me and saying mean things and you acted like you hadn’t listened! And today at the lake! You should have ditched them not ME! If they can’t accept your other Friends then don’t be FRIENDS with them!” said Mia. “uh…huh…oh…uh” Olivia mumbled. “……or should we just not be Friends anymore? Cause if you want them and not me………I guess that’s cool……but get this that they don’t like you, for who you are, just the clothes you wear, because they never liked you before, and I didn’t like you for your stuff or clothes, I liked you because you were nice and friendly! And a good friend!” said Mia. “WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU MIA?!?! Fine! We’ll just not be Friends!!” said Olivia as she walked out the door and slammed it. Mia sat down on her moving chair. “Now what?” Mia thought.

Mia sat at her moving chair for a while, staring at her painted toes that her and Olivia had done when Olivia invited Mia over for a sleepover. She felt sick and sad. But then remember how awful Olivia was treating her. Then got up and went to get the nail polish remover in the bathroom. Mia sat on the side of the bathtub scrubbing her feet like crazy when Mia’s mom came in. “Hey Cupcake does Pizza sound good for dinner tonight? I’ll order it right now I’ve got the phone.” Said Mia’s Mom, Mia was already mad about Olivia, now madder realizing her other problem that her mom buys her everything. “Sure.” Said Mia angrily, Mia’s Mom looked at Mia confused “what’s up?” said Mia’s Mom. “Nothing.” Said Mia not looking up at her mom, “oh…well…okay…but if you ever want to talk about it I’m all ears” said Mia’s Mom walking out. Mia, not thinking about it, finished scrubbing her toes.

The Next Day it was slightly raining, Mia didn’t feel like thinking about what she’ll wear today and just put something on that was clean. “You missed the bus Mia. I’ll drive you” said Mia’s Mom getting her coat on. “WHA?!?!” said Mia getting hers on too. Before she knew it they were in the car driving to the school. It was silent until they got there and Mia’s Mom said “have a great day sweetie, I love you” Mia didn’t say anything and ran into the school. Just to make the Day worst, the first person she saw was Olivia with the populars. She heard over heard some of their conversation “I love your shirt!” said one girl. “I love your boots! I have them too, their the real kind right?” said another girl. Mia rolled her eyes and kept walking. “Hey look it’s the geek who gets anything she wants!” said one of the populars. “What are they talking about?!” thought Mia. “lil miss spoiled!” said another girl. “How do they know about my mom buying me everything I want?! It was a secret! That I told……oh no…” Thought Mia, she walked angrily up to Olivia and the other girls. “YOU TOLD THEM?!?! Everyone’s gonna hate me Olivia!!” said Mia angrily. “Who cares, we’re not friends anymore!” said Olivia turning her back on her. “DUH!” said a girl. And they all walked away. Mia headed towards the bathrooms and everyone was whispering “I bet if she wanted her own plane her mom would give it to her” said a girl. “Yeah! Probably any color she wanted!” said a guy. Mia went to the bathrooms to cry. Then when a girl came in she walked out. The rest of the day it was raining. Then when her mom came to pick her up, she was so sad. “What’s wrong honey?” said Mia’s mom. Mia got in the car silent. And they drove home. “Hey, wanna stop by Claires and get something to cheer you up?” said Mia’s Mom. Mia wanted to keep silent, but there was just too much inside, she couldn’t anymore. “No! Mom, that would just make it worst.” Said Mia,“What do you mean? You love Claires!” said Mia’s Mom. “Mom! Ever since my step dad left you always buy me EVERYTHING! I told Olivia now everyone at school knows it and everyone thinks I’m a spoiled brat! Plus me and Olivia aren’t Friend’s anymore because she likes the Populars more than me and she changed SO much and…and…” said Mia now in tears. “Oh…Honey…I thought it would keep your Mind off loosing your step dad, I’m Sorry, I…I guess I was going overboard. And making it worst.” Said Mia’s Mom reaching over to hug Mia. Mia started to feel relieved, like a black whole inside her turning into a bright sun. Mia’s Mom suddenly didn’t know the big flood in front of her, workmen were saying stop! And Mia’s Mom couldn’t. Mia got startled and scared and jumped out of the car. “MIA!!” said Mia’s Mom as her car and her ran right into the flood and the car disappeared. “MOM!!!” said Mia too sad to even cry. “Guys hurry!! Go get a toe truck!!! Or rope! Anything somebody just went right into the flood!!” said a workman. “We’re gonna try to save her Okay?” said the workmen to Mia. Mia nodded her head, “go wait over there with the other workers. Everything will be all right” said the workman. Mia saw people rushing back and forth. Then saw a News crew coming. “About a half an hour ago young 12 year old Mia and her Mom were driving towards this flood. It is told that Mia had jumped out of the car leaving her Mom driving into the flood. More news will be reported for this.” Said a News Reporter, Looking at the flood. They all waited, and soon the tip of the car came out and they pulled it up on land. Mia stood up and hoped her mom was alive. They searched the car everywhere, but her mom was not there. Mia got tears in her eyes. And sat back down. She didn’t notice Olivia coming towards her “Mia? I heard everything and came down as fast as I could.” Said Olivia. Mia looked up. “Where’s your Friends?” said Mia snotty. “You are my Friend, your right; those other girls didn’t like me for who I am, they didn’t even know my name. You were such a good friend to me; I should have been a better friend to you. I’m sorry.” Said Olivia sitting next to Mia, “you can stay with me and my mom, if you want.” Said Olivia. “Okay.” Said Mia as she got up, still it wasn’t the same bright sunshine she felt when she cleared things up with her mom. But at least it was something. Hours past and Mia sat on Olivia’s coach looking at her feet. Olivia doing the same, it was that moment where just being there was the best thing Olivia could do. “Time for bed” said Olivia’s mom softly. They went up and got into Olivia’s bed. “Is this the same girl who was stuck up and mean?” Mia thought. As they went to sleep.

When Mia woke up the next day she started crying again. Olivia woke up to hearing Mia cry. “Girls get ready for school” said Olivia’s Mom yelling from downstairs. It was silent as they got ready. And headed downstairs to eat breakfast, Mia played with her food, one of her hands holding her head up. There was a knock at the door. “Hello?” said Olivia’s Mom. “Come quick!” said a workman. Olivia and Mia got up and Olivia’s Mom drove them down to the flood again. Surely, there was her mom wrapped in a towel. “MOM!!!!!!!!!” said Mia running as fast as she could to her mom. Mia hugged her mom so hard she could barely breath. “how did you?-“ said Mia “I opened the door underwater but I was swept away by the river. I was determined to live. I thought what would happen to you if I wasn’t alive.” Said Mia’s Mom cutting Mia’s words off “I can’t believe you made it! I love you mom.” Said Mia hugging her mom more.

After this, Mia’s mom was more aware of driving. Olivia was Mia’s Friend again. And it was a happy ending.

~Hannah~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that story started out good, but that last entry made NO SENSE! DUH! How can someone ope a car door, undo their seatbelt, and jump out in a like seconds? Not possible, and also, how can her mom DRIVE INTO A FLOOD???? STUPID! And there are SOOOOO many errors! But, all in all, a good story.

Hannah said...

Okay Sabrina, I was just bored and finished it off too fast. and I forgot and posted it.

and she unbuckled herself and opened the door.

Drama Girl said...

HUH??? THAT WASN'T ME!!!! Why'd u blame it on me??? I liked that part! lol

Gem said...

i know who it was

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute