Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, December 17, 2007

Brother

when I'm bored and need something to do I play with my Brother, (my brother doesn't look this demented lol!) he's so much younger than me but that's what makes it fun because he doesn't look at me funny or judge me (doesn't really look at me at all lol) and is there a law against playing with your family members?!??!?!?! he's not my best friend, but at times is fun to play with!

~Hannah~

5 comments:

Drama Girl said...

heehee...yes hannah...your brother DOES look like that.... Remember his little evil snicker he does when he hits you??? LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Hannah said...

HEEHEE! he has a evil snicker? oh yeahhhh thats his "mad" face and his "I mean business" face lol

Hannah said...

that baby just looks so FUNNY!! OMG!!! I chuckle any time I see it! it looks like baby professor

Lindsey said...

It isn't funny looking or deformed! That's mean to say, if it was born like that, well then that is sad, but you should accept that baby for who it is, and not make fun of it!

Hannah said...

we were just fooling around Lindsay! Yeesh!

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute