Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Crystal

Crystal is a girl that tells it as it is in my head, I used to call it M.A.G (mind imagination girl) put she's only mind now, she has light crystal blue eyes (but their not so blinding and light that their zombie-ish lol) and black silk hair, she doesn't really go to school, her friends are lily and.....well I dunno lol but my friends Sarah Haley and Nicole have one but I only know the name of Nicole's lol, their's this thing called "mind money" its like money, but instead memory, you see, lets say you were building a house for your M.A.G you can only build as much as you can remember, then once you get used to it you can build more! this is a sketch I did of it a while ago,

its blurry, but I have a bedroom (to your right) a kitchen (to your left) and a TV room (in the lower meddle) and a recording studio (in your upper meddle) to your far left, is what used to be a garden, but I changed it into a pool and hut tub, since it snowed their today, she doesn't use it anymore lol, she can heat it but it takes a while, so she doesn't do it a lot.

yes a normal 12 year old girl would probably not still have a imagination friend, but it's not it's a mind girl lol and like I said I'm abnormal! and I'm proud! lol

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute