Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, December 31, 2007

EW!!

OMG!! I think I drank a little tiny bit of a margarita! (if ya don't know what it is, it's a drink with ALCOHOL!)

ok, so I went with Haylie out to eat, and we wanted our usual drink (which is a margarita WITHOUT alcohol) strawberry, so when the waitress gave it to us, I drank a little bit and thought it tasted funny, so I asked mom to take a sip, without taking a sip like I asked, she said "no there's no alcohol in it Hannah, they'd get fired." so I slowly took another sip. and the waitress came over and said "ohhh I'm not too sure let me take those" and my mom and Haylie's mom were like having a "what?!" look. and I had a little headache after drinking it. but not dizzy or anything and I had a headache on the way over to Sarah's house. but still I didn't really drink the new one just in case.

~Hannah~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to know what you think of me. don't pin it on me. it wasn't like that at all. first off. I was waiting for no apparent reason and didn't drink the drink she gave to us that had alcohol. and then you took 2 sips. your mom never tried it. She just said there was no alcohol. then the lady came and said oops, those might have alcohol so she took em back. After you started thinking the melted pieces was alcohol at the bottom I kept insisting they weren't, they were just melted pieces,that's all they were. And you were like yup in a doubtful way, soundin like you didn't believe me and that it really wa alcohol. And it wasn't and it made me mad because it was just melted. So stop judging.

Anonymous said...

also for your information miss smartypants, the new one didn't have alcohol in it,I drank all of the new one, and I wasn't drunk. You twist the story around how you wan tit to sound like. So you'll be the hero. And I'll be the villain. also, if you thought the new one had alcohol in it and I was drinking it all up, dudn't you notice I didn't get drunk or anything bad. So check up on your facts.

Hannah said...

yeah I asked you how you felt, and you just said "bored" and I thought you probaly wouldn't tell me if you felt weird because like YOU said your very secretive. and you get into other people's business, like it's none of your business if I drink it or not, just drink your own. but like I said in the cbox, don't get mad.

Hannah said...

oh and I never said she did drink my smoothie, I told her in the car that she should have though.

Anonymous said...

you just said on your blog that she tasted it! You just said you really liked the dacaree and then now you hated it. it just didn't seem right. so there to u.

Hannah said...

no Haylie, I never said my mom drank it, and she didn't.

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute