Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Videos!

I just LOVE makin movies with camtashia studios! (I didn't spell it right lol) it's so much fun! and exciting when it's done! like one time I made a music video with Nicole in it and it looked AMAZING I keep watching it over and over cause it rocks! it looks like a real music video! the music is "four walls" by Cheyenne Kimball, it shows Nicole getting her scooter and then it shows the clouds and then shows Nicole walking, lol well it's pretty good for a couple of 12 year olds!


~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute