Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, December 31, 2007

Sometimes...

you can say I'm "average" on a pretty scale, I'm not like so ugly with big zits everywhere on my face, but I'm not THIS pretty:

(this is taylor swift, a country singer, I don't like how she's so serious in this pic, but isn't she pretty?)

sometimes I look in the mirror and say like "ugh!" and other times I'm like "I guess I'm ok" and move on lol, I have my mom's dreaded smile, and part of her teeth and part of my dad's (thank goodness!) so I look better if I don't smile, but I'm a smiley person so I smile anyways! lol

~Hannah~
p.s. inspired to show...well some of my feelings on my blog by Nicole! yayyy! lol

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute