Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sleepover!

me and Nicole had a sleepover! we were trying to make a movie, it was about these two rich spoiled brats, they got whatever they wanted. one day their dad wouldn't give them enough money for allowance, so they ran away, but they had no clue a tornado was coming, while their parents were coming out to look for them, they came back and went to their room which was on the third floor, and they saw the tornado coming, but they were stuck in their room, and died. when their parents came back they saw the house and then saw one of the sister's hands and a flower in it.

talk about a R rated movie! lol


~Hannah~
p.s. I would show a picture but I couldn't find any! darn!

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute