Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hi!

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!??......................................I did nothing today lol, and I really didn't want to cause my muscle hurts from sledding and snowboarding 3 days in a row lol and I also hurt "you know where" when I was snowboarding! have you ever had that constant pane where you don't know what to do with yourself and it hurts so much that you want to cry but you can't? well thats what it felt like lol I was watching animal planet and this show was on it's called "animal precinct" or something like that and they arrest people for abusing animals, it's fun to watch but don't eat while your watching it....I did that mistake before lol, so this time a girl called the police to come and she told them that she heard this guy who "claims" he was going to kill this black cat!!!! then they look out the window and you see the cat wayyyyy down there...dead....and she also said the guy was chasing the cat up the stairs and it fell all the way down!! he got arrested................

it was so sad.......but you can't look away lol........but still very sad.......the cat was sort of adorable too!!

~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute