Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snowy snow snow!!

yesterday me and my younger brother went outside to play in the snow! it was fun! lol it's weird cause he's like 6 and I'm like 12, but it's good to play with youngsters! lol I sounded like a grandma, but it's fun because they don't worry about anything so you just join in! of course there's Nicole to act like a kid with, but nothin beats the real thing! lol

hey Martha!! look its a "youngster" it's the REAL thing! touch it!

Margret I'm not going to touch it! it might bite!

fine I'll touch it!! OW!! IT BIT ME!!

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute