Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Presents!

we have a lot of presents under the tree, but not that much. we usually have more, I hope there's more Christmas morning!! but we probaly won't.........for a..some reason

....at least I'll even get presents........I also wanna see what uggs feel like! everyone goes CRAZY over em! (well almost everyone) I'd be ashamed to wear them because I'd be "fitting in" but I'd like to wear them to see if they're like your walking on heaven lol


lol for most kids it's the other way around, they wouldn't care if they're cozy or not they'd wear them to fit in lol.


~Hannah~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wear them because they are COMFORTABLE and CUTE! They are not quite like walking on Heaven, but still, REALLY cozy! And just because you have them and wear them doesn't nessesarily mean you *fit in* I mean it isn't something to be ashamed of.

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute