Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Story

once, there was a snail, his name was Fred, Fred was slimy, very slimy, everyone laughed and called him slimy Fred, one day Fred didn't like it, so he crawled on them and made them slimy, then he got a cat and the cat ate them, then the cat spit them up in a hair ball, then Fred got a monkey and the monkey jumped on their heads then he threw them in the ocean....bye bye


lol....you weren't eating when you were reading this were you? lol


~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute