Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Yay!.....and Boo!

I got what I asked for! Yay!! and my grandmother didn't get me something really kiddish like the disney princess's (she thinks that all boys like toy trucks and all girls like princess's lol) she got me this pillow that plays music! I had no idea pillow's could be musical instruments!

but Christmas came as fast as it left, tomorrow is no more Christmas =(
I didn't get Uggs but Nicole said they're more about the fashion then being comfy, so I bet their just normal boots. so I guess it doesn't matter.


when I first get all my Present's it seems like a lot but then after I bring them to my room and put them places it Dosen't seem like any! I wonder if Nicole's Uggs are big enough so I can see what they feel like......

well anyways Merry Christmas!

~Hannah~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are not JUST about the fashion, they are REALLY comfortable, I got some, actually 2 pairs. And isn't Nicole, the same Nicole, drama gir Nicole, Aly and Lexy's friend?? She is because they have posts about her sometimes

Hannah said...

Huh? no

Hannah said...

yeah and Nicole (my best friend) told me today that they're comfy...well it was like


ME: so how do they feel?

Nicole: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ME: haha is it like walking on a cloud?

Nicole: betterrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaa


lol

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute