Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, December 3, 2007

THE FIRST SNOW!!!

The first snow came this morning!! hurray!!! although I think Nicole still had to go to school. poor her standing outside in the snow and wind waiting for the bus........Nicole came over yesterday and we wanted our nails Christmas colors, hers were red and green and mine were candy canes (every time I look at them I wanna eat them lol)
"sings"
let it snow let it snow let it snow...............................so Nicole doesn't have to go to schoollllll

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

^-^
(='C')
(") (")

Aubrey....duh.... said...

^-^
(='C')
(") (")

Aubrey....duh.... said...

Hmmmmm................none of them turn out good......wat's wrong with me???

Anonymous said...

lol that's cuz u're doing it way wrong

Drama Girl said...

that anonymous was me

Hannah said...

nobody try to make the excellent Kitty with the hooter or they die!


lol and yes your doing it wrong

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute