Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, January 14, 2008

AWWW!!

last night my mom said she fond pictures of me and Nicole when we were like 4 around when we met and I said "oooo!! bring da pictures to me!!"

Nicole in all the pictures were shy and had glasses and she was wearing all my clothes! lol
she had this golden sequined skirt and top I wore at ballet.

I was all smiley and happy and I had a Cinderella blue like dress on.......wonder what we were playing..lol


we looked so different back then and adorable!!! awww!!!

we looked like da bestest of friendys! and still are! yay!


~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute