Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Friday, January 25, 2008

More of the story

here's more of the story of Mia:



The next day the schools were still closed, Mia started to really get annoyed when she woke up seeing her purple sheets, she didn’t want to make her mom sad and never use them again so she just lived with it.

Mia felt sleepy and rolled over; she was so sleepy she kept rolling over on her back and then her tummy until she hit the hard wood floors. One part of her was saying to jump back into bed and the other part of her was saying to just get dressed and move on with her day. She decided to move on with her day and got dressed and took a shower. When she was walking down the stairs she smelled the sweet smell of a good yummy breakfast once again. Mia following the sweet smell of the breakfast and didn’t know where she was going and hit into the wall. “Mia! You’re sure clumsy today! I heard a big thud up stairs, was that you?” said Mia’s mom. “……I fell out of my bed……” said Mia trying to recover from hitting the wall. “Hey! How about we go shopping today? We can go to Claires and all your favorite stores! K?” said Mia’s mom, “sure” said Mia.

Oh my gosh! How much is she going to get me?? I already have about 8 new things! I love how she’s getting me stuff like anyone else would; it’s just the reason why she’s getting me stuff! All the things she gives me will probably end up in my closet about a week from now! Well all well…


Mia and her mom were getting out of the car heading towards the mall when they bumped into Mia’s old friend……a friend Mia didn’t like anymore, she lied to Mia and told other people her secrets, and her name was Tia she was very mean! Mia stared at her, not sure what kind of expression she should make. Her mom stood there too, her mom didn’t even know this girl since she never came over.


~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute