Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Good ol Nicole

sometimes we're not nice to each other lol, like when I was doing a school activity with Nicole, one of her friends said a math question and for me to answer it, and when I couldn't answer it (cause I stink at math) Nicole started joking that I wasn't good at it, but then me Sarah Penny and Nicole were at my 12th birthday and I started saying....well I didn't know it was a secret but it was kind of "private" and I told Sarah and Penny, Nicole's "secret" sooo we can be mean to each other sometimes and write in our diary's how bad each other are lol, but we have fun and laugh MOST of the time. but sometimes I have to shake the "schoolness" off her.....its not like school is bad or anything....she just acts different and weird....so I gotta shake it off her lol yes good old Nicole! (teehee)(nicole is the cat heehee!!)



PhotobucketHannahPhotobucket

3 comments:

Drama Girl said...

Don't worry me little jubjub, u will always me my bff4l! =[)

U little stink monster! lol joke!


But you should stop trying to change me....except me as I am for once....please!

Drama Girl said...

This is who i am! I don't try to change you! =(


And yes, that secret was about my operation and so it was rude and inappropriate to tell them that...it hurt my feelings so bad I hide in my room for two days


-Sabrina

ur a popet! lol

Hannah said...

YOU HID FOR 2 DAYS?? oh right I think you told me.....but I'm not gonna anymores

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute