Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Friday, January 4, 2008

Project Runway

Project Runway is a TV reality show (I think) were there are designers that have to make a outfit with the rules of the judges. lol last night I watched a new Project Runway with my mom and they had to make an outfit out of Hershey's candy! it's fun when they get frustrated lol! did you know that Twizzlers were from the makers of Hershey's? I didn't know lol, yeah so they have to make it in 2 days I think, then their models get the outfit on and the judges judge. their signature saying is "either your in or your out" lol, so one person will win that round. and one person will go home.

I Also like watching American Idol, the tryouts are SO FUNNY!!! but I heard that this year is Simon's last year judging, or next year is his last, wwwaaaaa! I loved his criticizing! lol


~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute