Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

me and Crystal

me and crystal are what you call "tight" lol, I tell everything to her, I almost tell her MORE than what I tell my diary. I tell her whats up with my friends....and since she won't tell anyone I tell her about....well sort of the bad sides to my friends, I won't say who I talk about mostly, and lol it's kind of weird this person in my head I tell everything to!

but she's really fun to talk to, if only you could meet her!







PhotobucketHannahPhotobucket

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute