Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

good friend quality's

here is what a good friend does:

1. doesn't judge you
2. doesn't make you feel horrible about yourself
3. supports you no matter what
4. someone who doesn't lie ALL the time
5. someone who doesn't only point out the bad things in your hard work
6. someone who doesn't try to get every possible positive comment out of you about her/him

here is what a bad friend does:

1. judges you
2. says that your only half nice
3. doesn't support you
4. could care less about your feelings
5. makes you feel down right horrible about yourself
6. lies so much you just can't handle it!


I was bored lol

~Hannah~

3 comments:

EMiLiCiOUS said...

Hannah I was just asking a couple times if I was good at ice skating! Stop making me feel bad! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

Hannah said...

wha??? I was just bored, its ok for you to ask how your doing, its just a matter of asking too much =)

Drama Girl said...

I wasn't though! I was just asking cause I felt all shaky and i wondered if u could she me shaking! ='{

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute