Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, January 21, 2008

Whats your fave?


leave a post and tell your favorite activities to do, and what your favorite foods are!

my favorite activities are: singing (even though I'm bad at it lol)
acting, ice skating, playing soccer (a lil), baking, writing, photography (a lil lol)

my favorite foods are: cherries, creme horns, lemon squares, Chocolate fudge cakes (gaaaahhh) pizza, cheese bread sticks, anything Italian (pretty much), chocolate chip cookies, sweet pop corn, ice cream, and lots more lol

this looks soooo good whatever it is! lol



I'M HUNGRY!! lol

~Hannah~

1 comments:

Kelly Cummin said...

fav activities: writing, reading, talking to my friends on instant messenger, talking to my friend Maddie who lives in california, talking, gymnastics, going to the movies, shopping, eating, blogging, photography

My fav foods: Pizza, popcorn, rootbeer, blueberries, fudge, olive garden breadsticks, hamburgers, fries, chicken, spaghetti, stuffed shells, ravioli , Italian dunkers

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute