Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Downhill so far...WILL turn around!

ok, so Nicole told Kelly Nicole's secret before she told me....not that bad I mean she didn't know how I'd handle it right? so I guess she didn't want to keep it inside so she told Kelly?

I mean it's just a little downhill, it's nothing to be mad or sad about right?

it's just a baseball size rock that hit my foot......nothing like 5 basketball rocks hitting my head right? lol

I'm talking to myself........how pathetic lol


I'm fine....no big deal


~Hannah~

2 comments:

Drama Girl said...

I'm sorry you're hurt...I just....I didn't want to loose my best friend!

Hannah said...

I know how ya feel...I'll tell ya somethin on IM...when you come on..

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute