Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, January 31, 2008

more of the story of Mia

lol you guys probaly hate it but it's fun to write this! so I'm forcing you to read it! lol

Mia started to walk over to the table where Olivia and the person she was talking to, Olivia didn’t even notice (or want to notice) Mia. Mia felt weird. “I wonder if she doesn’t want me around right now.” Mia thought. “Who’s THAT?” blurted the girl who was talking with Olivia. Olivia said nothing. “What’s with her HAIR?! It’s SO last season!!” Olivia said nothing still. “I don’t know WHO you are but face it, you’re a todal geek.” Mia felt really mad, “why isn’t Olivia standing up for me?!” Mia thought. Olivia pretended that she didn’t even hear what the girl said and also pretended that she didn’t know Mia was standing there. “Oh Mia! Hi!” said Olivia. “…who’s your…friend?” Mia stumbled. “Oh this is Tracy, she asked if I wanted to sit with them.” Said Olivia, Mia looked around, who did she mean by *them*. All of a sudden about 9 other kids came to sit beside Tracy and Olivia. Mia noticed these faces…they were the POPULARS! Mia was in complete shock. She started to feel very uncomfortable “oh um, I gotta go I didn’t eat all my lunch yet…uh…by” said Mia and walked away.

What’s wrong with Olivia?? Sitting with the POPULARS! That’s SO not her! I can’t believe her! She didn’t stand up for me! I hope she doesn’t…never mind

~Hannah~

4 comments:

EMiLiCiOUS said...

Not all populars are like that...and it's GOOD to be liked...

EMiLiCiOUS said...

and saying something is, "so last year" is so last year! lol

EMiLiCiOUS said...

*You're making the pop's sterio typical!*

Hannah said...

yeah lol but if they were nice it would be a boring story lol

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute