Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Some Stuffs

Nicole wanted me to come along with Erin (the creepy boy) and Lynsey to go skating. but I said no. say what you want but I'm not really the "guy friend" sort of person, I can "hang around" with my Friend's and their guy friends, but I wouldn't really have one for a best friend or a friend.





~Hannah~
p.s. Nicole said Erin called her and apologized.....for something I will not say...so I guess their friends or something now. so they're going with Lynsey skating, I feel bad that I said no.....but anyways......UGH! Sarah's laugh is stuck in my head!! arrggg!!

2 comments:

Drama Girl said...

Hannah, I never asked you to go...
I said that I was going....not with you...with Erin and Lynsey

Hannah said...

oh cause I thought you said "jj, me erin and lynsay are going skating"

but yeah I know what you meant.

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute