Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ice Skating!

today me and Haley went ice skating, when we went to get our skates on, I looked out onto the ice and saw a girl spinning around in a circle reallyyy good and I was like "wow! she's good!" then I realized it was NICOLE! I waved to her and she waved back and then later I saw a girl that looked like she was skating with a blonde girl and then they fell, turns out it was LYNSAY and she wasn't with the girl, they just bumped into each other. Also there was this women who fell on the back of her head and Nicole said she had a concussion. my mom was wondering why it took them so long to get her off the ice. they were probaly wondering if it was necessary.

LOL! it was sooo funny Also cause there was this girl who had blonde hair and was like a courter of my size and she bumped into me and she kept hanging on to me!! I was like "ohhh haha...oops...sorry" it was so funny!!

STILL don't have those spins down with yet, not even close...but oh well!



~Hannah~

1 comments:

Drama Girl said...

LOL!!! omg, little kids LOVE to bump into YOU lol!!! Want to go ice saking today? River and Mackenzie can't, and I really waanana go with you! There was this girl, and she hung onto Lysney and me aand she said, "OOOOOHH, you guys are pretttyyy!!!" IT WAS SCARY!!! lol!

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute