Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, January 28, 2008

More to the Mia story

The Mia story continues!

I can’t believe out of ALL people I had to bump into TIA! She’s my WORST enemy! Here’s our conversation *shivers*

Mom: *looks at Tia* well hello, Mia do you know her? *doesn’t answer* Mia?....hello Mia?

Me: uh, yeah.

Mom: *looks at Tia* what’s your name?

Tia: Tia…

Mom: oh well nice to meet you Tia, Mia is this a friend of yours?

My mom just HAS to know everything. She kept questioning until I realized if I just explained everything we could leave sooner and I wouldn’t have to stare at Tia and her big fat pimple on her forehead…

Me: she’s um, an old friend of mine. But uh…nice to um…see you again…Tia…we should get going come on!

Mom: oh all right.

I was glad to get out of there. Now every time I’m somewhere like…the grocery store…I’ll remember how more awful it was to be in that stare with Tia…

The next day it was still raining, with more wind. Mia’s mom couldn’t go to as many places like the Library or Grocery store since it was flooding around that area. Mia was starting to want to go to school now. She missed her best friend Olivia. She couldn’t go to her house since the way there was flooding high. So she just got more and more miserable because she couldn’t see her best friend and because she had more time to think about her mom and step dad being divorced. Mia looked out her window and hoped a miracle would happen.

1 comments:

EMiLiCiOUS said...

POST U LITTLE CGORILLA! lol

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute